The scope of the conference will cover but not be limited to:
Special topics for 2024
- AI: Artificial Intelligence (DL, DS, ML and RL) in education
- IoT: Smart technologies and applications in education
- BD: Big Data and Data Analytics in education
- BC: Blockchain technology in education
- IT: Immersive (VR, AR, MR and ER) technologies in education
- RPA: Robotic Process Automation as an operation mode
- BMI: Bidirectional Brain-Machine Interface for personalized learning
- Online: New online delivery in the era of the pandemic (includes social networks)
- Complexity: Complex Social Systems and Internet of Behaviours and their role in education.
- AI-enabled: Re-skilling and upskilling.
- Curriculum: Curricula for global technical challenges
- Pervasive: Pervasive information technology influencing higher education Virtual: Virtual laboratories, classrooms and universities
- Delivery: Changing delivery patterns; asynchronous and hyflex learning
- Quality: Quality management and accredi-tation in technology-rich environments
- Studio: Studio-based learning
- Roles: Changing roles and relationships of learners and teachers in technology-mediated environments,
- Innovation: Innovative use of technology for teaching and learning
- Assessment: Impact of tech. on assessment
- Plagiarism: Impact of technology on plagiarism and cheating.
- Issues: Inclusion, and Diversity